Sunday, January 14, 2024

Jai Shree Raam πŸ™πŸΌ




Three-four days back ... der shaam ko mere darwaaze par kisi ne ghaNti bajaayi 


The time was such that I was not expecting anyone except my elderly neighbour ... Shaaed πŸ€”

She suffers from an acute knee problem so whenever I think it is her at the door , I go as fast as I can to let her in ... 


And btw , ghaNti bajaaney ka andaaz meri neighbour se kaafi milta-julta sa tha 


She is a very sweet lady , and a great cook too ... So wo jab kabhi kuchh special banaati haiN to hum ko bhi zaroor khilaati haiN ... 


Waise bhi der shaam ko ya to wo didi ya phir family ke alawa mere ghar koi nahi ataa 


So I opened the door expecting the pados waali Didi , but instead I was greeted with an enthusiastic  "Jai Shree Raam" by a couple of men whose presence seemed so dense that inspite of being just two or three of them , they seemed to be all over the place !!!


Zaraa si der ke liye to maiN samajh hi nahi paayi ke kaun aaye haiN 


Phir lagaa ke shaaed koi donation leney aaye hoNgey 


Meanwhile one of the men said "Raam Mandir ka udghatan hai ..." 

Preoccupied with my thoughts , trying to figure out their identity my spontaneous response was ... "ΰ€€ो ... ???" 


He said "To kuchh nahi , ab sab log desh meiN prem se raheiNgey" 


He handed me an envelope 

And I said "Ji" 


Ummid par duniya qaaem hai ... Unn mahashay ne sach hi kahaa hoga ... ke ab sab log prem se reh sakeiNgey ... 


So hum ne bhi agreement zaahir kartey huay "Ji" keh diya hai


Ab aagey Shree Raam ki marzi  


Jai Shree Raam πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’



No comments: