Thursday, September 11, 2014

:-) :-)

Never loose hope
You never know what new happiness  tomorrow may bring !!!

I have already written about how elated and happy I have been feeling after taking life's "most difficult " decision :-)

Most of my friends still feel it must have been perhaps a hugely difficult one after all  !!!

Oh! I am referring to that one wonderful  decision of my life bringing to an end  the tedious and unpleasant ( For me it was  very unpleasant and depressing ) process of  colouring the hair .
This decision to stop coloring the hair just happened ... and then thankfully there was no looking back :-)

Honestly though I was a little apprehensive of what my family and friends will say ... there was a " fear " within my heart that I ll hear long sermons from my sister and cousins , even my dear nieces , who love me very much , all exhorting me to reconsider this strange and anomalous decision of going silvery grey :-)

Not entirely wrong was I .
There were a few who did react as per my expectations :-)
Some friends who may have heard the stories of my " kanjoosi " ( :-P ) politely even suggested that I may have not tried the better quality hair colouring stuff which is a little expensive :-D

But there were most thankfully more voices of encouragement .
Not that I was going by the majority's decision this time , but it did make an enormously pleasing difference .
And the realization that I had achieved what many others just wish they could , was an extremely delightful sentiment .

But even with so much contentment coming my way through encouraging compliments , I was not prepared for the most smashing and glamorous one from someone most unexpected .

I was invited to the screening of short film recently. There was this adorably plump girl , with large beautiful ear rings , clicking pictures and mingling with the guests cheerfully .
Everyone , well almost everyone , seemed to know her .
She came and stood before me like a flash of lightening , introduced herself and clicked my pictures. She was still just a name to me ... at the most her introduction for me was : a very good friend of my host .

A few days later we got a call from this host ... I did not know how to react to this completely unexpected thrilling news he  had given !!!

That girl who was clicking pictures was a famous casting director working with one of the topmost production houses in the Hindi Film Industry , she is a cousin of a famous producer ,  she has hundreds of people sending her their portfolios for that one chance which could make their Bollywood dreams come true ..... !!!!

And here this "powerful" woman had herself almost come knocking at my door  ... asking if I would be interested in doing films !!!

I still can't believe this has happened to me !!!!
My hunger for adventure has long been satiated otherwise this temptation would be impossible to ignore :-)

It  would have been another entirely new innings in life ...
I can't stop picturing myself giving motherly hugs and rubbing shoulders with the super stars of the day :-) !!!
Although I have decided not to do films , I must admit that the thought of it makes me smile , and instantly there is a feeling of happiness and confidence deep within me .....

So never loose hope ......
You never know what new happiness  tomorrow may bring !!!


No comments: