Saturday, May 27, 2023

Chaai bina chaain kahaaN re

 Tea is a thing that is subconsciously woven into our cultural and social fabric in an extremely inseparable way that in many many homes across the globe mornings are ushered in with keeping water for tea on the choolah first thing in the morning 


Some years ago I was rushing to catch a local from CST early in the evening 

It had been a rainy afternoon , but the rain stopped for a while at that time 

Crowded as the place always is , the daily commuters don't have much time to look here-and-there 

But being a home maker I am an occasional traveller , so I have the luxury to observe my surroundings 


Meri yaad se nahi nikalti wo aurat ... wet and hungry in her shabby clothes ... I gave her a packet of biscuits that I was carrying . But she didn't take it 

She said "Taai ! Mala ek cup chahaa de ga ... " (Sister ! Give me a cup of tea) !!!


I make such bitter-sweet , heartwarming and soul stirring memories wherever I go 😊😊😊 and Chaai has a way of making its way into almost all of the sweetest memories in my life 


I have collected a lot of sweet pic msgs about tea , and some thiik-thaak ones I ve made myself too πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ˜ !!!

They are all over in the photo gallery of my phone , but sab scattered haiN , so aaj socha ek unn pics ka album banaa looN 

Din bhi special hai naa tea lovers ke liye 😊


In 2019 , the United Nations General Assembly adopted a resolution to establish May 21 of each year as International Tea Day


It is a globally recognised observance that celebrates this prosperous industry and the cultural significance and health benefits of tea 


We also take this opportunity to ponder over the conditions under which labourers work in tea gardens 

It is because of their hard work that we enjoy and spread the warmth of love and care through is amazing beverage 


Happy International Tea Day to my dear Chaivinists and to all friends πŸ’–☕πŸ₯°πŸ’–☕πŸ₯°πŸ’–☕πŸ₯°πŸ’–☕πŸ₯°☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕








No comments: